UE3 - UT3 GoW Weapons Mutator Coders needed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tmarsh388

Jun 7, 2008
GoW Weapons Mutator Coders needed [Updated: 6/11/08]

I am looking for a team to help me create the Gears of War weapons for UT3. Im sure your saying well thats not hard.... Well I need a few or maybe just one good coder that can recreate the Lancers chainsaw effect from Gears of War. I am working on getting all of the weapon meshs and what not I just need a coder or two.

What I have:
-the models and textures
What I need:
-animators
-coders for the chainsaw effect
-coders to actually make this mod game ready
What I can probably get:
-The sounds

What I have so far
please I need feed back for this one......

Lancer Assault Rifle
Trying top figure out how to get rid of that black thing....

HOD (I dont know if Im going to use this but here it is

Sniper Rifle

Shotgun

COG Pistol

MORE TO COME!!!!!

PS ill need help porting the models and sounds and stuff into the game so PM me if you wanna help

Wow I just realized I have know Idea how to texture for Ut3 if you guys know of any good tutorials please let me know
And Dont worry about it looking crappy because Im a perfectionist

so far at least
The Team:
-Tmarsh388
-UX-Loki

Im still looking for more people to help so please PM me if you're interested.

If you would like to help, even if your skills weren't mentioned in the above lists please contact me at
tmarsh388@aol.com
please make sure the email (subject) is "GoW weapons mod"

Last edited: