Gordon Brown overheard calling voted 'bigoted'

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
OH MY ****ING GOD THAT BASTARD. SERIOUSLY **** THAT GUY. THROW HIM OFF THE GAY ISLAND OF BRITON. SHIP HIM TO CANADA. THAT ****ER!

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Any other day, this would have blown over but so close to elections and it's massive news.
Browns public face isn't brilliant at the best of times so this is a bombshell for him and his campaign.
I'd like to think nobody cares about what he says out of earshot but knowing the british public, this will almost certainly influence them at the polls.
Gordon Brown can kiss his political career goodbye.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Any other day, this would have blown over but so close to elections and it's massive news.
Browns public face isn't brilliant at the best of times so this is a bombshell for him and his campaign.
I'd like to think nobody cares about what he says out of earshot but knowing the british public, this will almost certainly influence them at the polls.
Gordon Brown can kiss his political career goodbye.

So ****ing stupid. Who doesn't say stuff like that? If this really influences the direction anybody votes, they are a god damn retard.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
That's the way it works. The press in the UK tend to be pretty nasty with politicians given an excuse.