Google Street View

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
helllllooooo? street view? google?

does anyone here own a PC? do you have internet? has google scaned your neighborhood? do you have a print screen button? fingers? do ya know how to save a screenshot with some sort of program such as windows paint, paint shop pro, photoshop, aunt betsy's photomania? are ya dead?

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
Well, something really weird here but they did have my street scanned and mapped with a pic of my house but now they have regressed and now my street isn't even on the map anymore. Just an empty field. The Wal-mart near me was built first as a standard Walmart and then expanded into a Super Wal-mart. They clearly show the original Wal-mart from years ago.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Well, something really weird here but they did have my street scanned and mapped with a pic of my house but now they have regressed and now my street isn't even on the map anymore. Just an empty field. The Wal-mart near me was built first as a standard Walmart and then expanded into a Super Wal-mart. They clearly show the original Wal-mart from years ago.

What? So they scanned your area twice? Once with the old walmart and once with the new?

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Link plz! I used street view and it just showed a picture of my apartment complex.

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
WTF the obviously have sometingagainsthe 2 blocksnearwhere Ilive.

Forum colorssuck btw

Attachments

• google-street.PNG
    google-street.PNG
    287.3 KB · Views: 14

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I have no idea. They used to have my street on street view and now it's not on the map at all. My street is only about 5 years old but it's weird that it was there and now it isn't.

you can report an error. if you're at a spot and something is wrong, there is a link to report an error. i don't know if you can give them any feedback such as this is an old view that replaced a newer view or not.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
WTF the obviously have sometingagainsthe 2 blocksnearwhere Ilive.

Forum colorssuck btw

yeah, they don't go down all streets somertimes. sometimes places are gated communities, sometimes the streets might be blocked even temporarily from a garbage truck or something. sometimes they might have a couple ways to go and don't get back to that second way to get it mapped. sometimes there are street thugs roaming the streets and the it frightens the google car.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Speaking of screenshots, there's this woman at work who many people despise (I've mentioned her here before). I recently wrote, edited and laid out a couple training manuals, but before that, she asked my co-worker if I knew how to take screenshots. Keep in mind I've known her for 3.5 years and have many times sent emails to our group that included attached screenshots. Aside from that she's publicly questioned my intelligence and general capability a number of times in front of my peers, I think mainly because I didn't go to law school. She's one of those people who think that less educated people are inferior and incompetent and I, and my co-worker friend who also didn't go to law school, receive the brunt of her condescending doubt.