Good voice chat program

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
I've been out of the game for awhile and I was wondering what kinda voice chat program you guys use now. The free-er the better. :)

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
Realy, nobody I know uses any at all. Some clans may be useing it in team games possibly.

Honestly I think there exists only one TeamSpeak mod for UT anyway. It was created not so long ago this year. There is a thread around somewhere. And yes the teamspeak is free.

KoshiJoshi

Certified FlakMonkey
Dec 13, 2005
England
Rosebum.com used to feature a program of sorts that allowed voice comversation a year or so ago, i think they took it doewn because of bandwith issues. if you want email the admin via the link to his email on the site, he might be able to tell you the name

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
It'd either be Ventrilo or Teamspeak. Those are pretty much the only two in the game now.

It's also SLIGHTLY possible it could have been RogerWilco, but that's been pretty much abandoned in favor of the previously mentioned two.