good source for release date? and more..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dark[NSF]

Northwest Secessionalist Forces
this has probably been said time and time again, but what is the release date and how stable is it? We've got to be getting somewhat close.

another question is, if this is being released for console aswell, is that going to impact the PC version modibility?

truegamer

Jul 25, 2005
No expected release date yet, but PS3 and PC are confirmed platforms. Rumors suggest XBox360 possibly, but Epic hasn't confirmed or denied this.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Dark[NSF] said:
this has probably been said time and time again, but what is the release date and how stable is it? We've got to be getting somewhat close.

Only official answer: when it's done.
Popular speculation: Q4 '06 - October/November

Dark[NSF] said:
another question is, if this is being released for console aswell, is that going to impact the PC version modibility?

Only confirmed for PS3. It will not effect the modability at all.

f.sardis

Apr 10, 2006
i got a game magazine that reports due date 19th of may.
this month's issue actually, so i am a bit optimistic. i think the game is ready, we should have it soon. there is no reason to wait coober or november. to put it another way, if they delay it so much then they should have made the game DX10 and not DX9 cause thats what vista will be using which is due in january after the latest push back.

f.sardis

Apr 10, 2006
its called GAMES or something. i dont have it. a mate got it today and told me about the release date. its this month's issue so there is a good chance this is real.

Neophoenix

Bast's Pet
Aug 4, 2005
f.sardis said:
i got a game magazine that reports due date 19th of may.
this month's issue actually, so i am a bit optimistic. i think the game is ready, we should have it soon. there is no reason to wait coober or november. to put it another way, if they delay it so much then they should have made the game DX10 and not DX9 cause thats what vista will be using which is due in january after the latest push back.

May of next year maybe. E3 is in may and they will only be showing a beta from what I read.

XøL

Jan 20, 2006
Indeed, it surprises me every time (though perhaps it shouldn't) how people read/hear something and automatically assume it's true.

There've been a few indicators as to how far they are (latest one being the beta demo they're gonna show at E3), and that's as close as you're gonna get: speculation based on indications.

My bet is september though ^^

Dark[NSF]

Northwest Secessionalist Forces
XøL said:
Indeed, it surprises me every time (though perhaps it shouldn't) how people read/hear something and automatically assume it's true.

There've been a few indicators as to how far they are (latest one being the beta demo they're gonna show at E3), and that's as close as you're gonna get: speculation based on indications.

My bet is september though ^^

assume or hope? heh :lol: