good sniping map where get? and good sniping bots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dragonlord

Apr 4, 2000
members.xoom.com
how could i get bots to be VERY good at sniping
i mean they pick a place and sit there waitting for someoene to come by and not even moving snipe them....like humnans's do

and any maps that are very good at sniping for? i mean big open maps, like urban3 in quake2....or grandcanyon in quake2 ... or that blue city in halflife

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Just set bots settings like this (I think)
Fav weapon: sniper rifle
camping: high
jumpy: no
accuracy: high

that should do it.

Try Face or LavaGiant or DiamondSword.

bullet2.gif

Map Reviewer for Capture

BeerGun

consultant in beerology
Feb 2, 2000
Toronto area
Visit site
Bots won't snipe in DiamondSword. I have several bots configured as Rooster suggests. One night after about 8 or 9 beers, I was listening to music on the headphones, and decided to see how long I could snipe on DiamondSword before a bot takes me out. Forty-five minutes later, after 167 kills, 120 headshots I was still unharmed. When the bots enter the sniping towers they don't seem to notice the rifle and just go for the armour.
In my stats it says I had 25 kills with the ripper on DiamondSword in one game. I don't recall seeing that weapon on that map or ever using it before.. very odd.
A good map for bot snipers is Hydro from the bonus pack.

bullet2.gif

To make the world a better place, get the entire population to hold hands and sing a song of peace, but make them do it at gun-point so nobody gets 'out of line'.

BeerGun

consultant in beerology
Feb 2, 2000
Toronto area
Visit site
Almost forgot to mention HallofGiants. That's the best bot sniping map I've played. If the opposing team has 2 bots configured to snipe, getting away with the flag becomes extremely difficult, they're so accurate it's scary. They'll headshoot you as you fly thru the air.