1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Good Servers

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by Dirty Tissue, Jul 20, 2000.

1. Dirty Tissue

Dirty Tissue New Member

Ok im wondering if u guys(or gals) could tell me the name and ip adress of some servers(CTF) where the really good players play. i already go to rooster's Roost and i go the DOC(or what ever that server is called now)but besides them i seem to be able to find servers with alot of newbies. i mean where does all the other really good players go?

2. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

Try Wes' MyU server. It is always full, has new maps mixed in and has good competition. I used to get on Indy and NetAccess, but I haven't been on those in a while

3. Dirty Tissue

Dirty Tissue New Member

ok thanks Hal. does any one know any other server?

4. Stosh

Stosh A legend in his own mind

I don't know the IP addresses, but some of the ones I play are

Net Access
    Zombie Clan
    The Monkey Poo
    Kentucky Fried UT
    ISnet

I also go to Roosters quite a bit, but nobody ever seems to be there.

5. ShinyObject

ShinyObject You're making me blush.

mutators?

I'm not too worried about finding some good players, being that I'm pretty bad and all. I am curious, however, as to where I could find a server that rotates mutators or has a mutator of the day. I like my bots and all, but please...

6. OshadowO

OshadowO Irregular

goodluck finding any servers running mutators other then RA and the relics I've never seen any server run mods. Except today there was a server on face running strangelove.