Good god!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Djazaus

revealed
I can't believe it.. I just got in, it's 3:49am, I'm drunk as ****! I just pulled a 40 year old 'girl'! What's the **** is happening? I can barely see my keyboard and **** keeps spinning about.... This woman was only a couple of years younger than my mum!! shit, I know I'm gonnna regret this... ! No joke.. Still, she looked damn good for her age.. Dunn why I feel to say anything but like I said, I'mdrunk as **** so why not eh?

Rabid Wolf

Piano Man Ghost
Oct 26, 2001
Vienna, Austria
Originally posted by Djazaus
I can't believe it.. I just got in, it's 3:49am, I'm drunk as ****! I just pulled a 40 year old 'girl'! What's the **** is happening? I can barely see my keyboard and **** keeps spinning about.... This woman was only a couple of years younger than my mum!! shit, I know I'm gonnna regret this... ! No joke.. Still, she looked damn good for her age.. Dunn why I feel to say anything but like I said, I'mdrunk as **** so why not eh?
there's the spirit!

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
hehehe!!!
i could tell you some of the FUCKED UP SH!T i have done while on mad drugs.

ph34r my bad descions