Going Away

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Spudsy

Unreal Tournament Junkie
Feb 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I apologize for not being on the lockdowns since the JB tourney, and I apologize for not being such an active precense on these forums as I was, but many thingas arose. I will try to make the next lockdown this weekend, but that'll be it until 2 weeks. I am going down to Baltimore, Maryland to attend Otakon 2005! (www.otakon.com for details). We leave this 17th, and don't come back till that Tuesday. I'll post a pic or me in the apporpriate thread, and will sure to have fun. So, I guess this is later until that Tuesday.

Spudsy

Unreal Tournament Junkie
Feb 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Well for the most part, I have finished packing. Tomorrow is the day we leave, and the day after that, the madness begins! So, I guess, this is it until next week. Spudsy, signing out.

Spudsy

Unreal Tournament Junkie
Feb 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Well guys, I'm talking to you from the computer in the buisness center of the hotel in White Marsh. I'm coming home tomorrow from the trip and I will post pics and tell stories of the con. It was unbelievably great, complete with a concert, gaming tournaments, and a whole lotta anime. I got to go for now, talk to ya'll later. Take care! See you on Tuesday (I'm watching all the anime I got Monday when we get back ;)).

Spudsy

Unreal Tournament Junkie
Feb 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I am back and proud to say, I have come back as 1 of 4 HALO 2 Team Objective Champions! The con was %$#&@^%$*%$@!& awsome. Now I'm watching the anime I bought/won.

Spudsy

Unreal Tournament Junkie
Feb 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
yeah the con was a blast but so $#%@&@%$* pricy. ADV didn't show and Bandai made a crappy booth so this meant no competition at the con which meant no deals to rake anime fans in, which meant my $240 lasted on only 11 DVDs. :(