1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Go home server browser you're drunk

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by ShadowFear, Jan 23, 2013.

1. ShadowFear

ShadowFear New Member

[SCREENSHOT]http://i.imgur.com/YyiajMx.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

YOU WERE WORKING JUST FINE THE OTHER DAY!

2. ShadowFear

ShadowFear New Member

Breaking it down barney style: The server browser DOES NOT list any infiltration servers now for me even though I was playing Coop previously before this started happening.

3. Psychomorph

Psychomorph  

So many Infiltration servers, woah, but strange maps I didn't play before. INF lives again.

I noticed I have the same thing, so it must be a master server thing. You can go, say TeamGame to see all TDM servers. Xlod TDM doesn't show up though, XploD co-op never showed up for me in any case.

Btw, I see a new INF server "213/AS Infiltration Coop".

4. Ocsi88

Ocsi88 Member

Those are UT servers. ;(

I made this little guide: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?p=2582512#post2582512

But the master server isn't work properly now. I only see that 213/AS server, and it takes a long time to query and ping the servers.

That's a tdm server against bots, as i saw.