Go Away!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Original

Nov 21, 2004
Hello. Once and a while I clean out all my history and internet storage folders. I go into internet options, I do delete all cookies, delete all files, and do clear history. Then I bring up the internet, make sure every thing is gone, then I type a U in the address bar. Everything is gone expect for this.

http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/private.php?

I can not get that page history to go away! How come the computer is still remembring that page? It is a log in page, could that be why? How can I get rid of its annoying resudue.

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
Oh no , you've discoverd the secret . . . . There is no leaving here. You will forever haunt these halls and eternaly belong to us. . . . . . Muh Hah HAA HAA HAA AAA AA AA!
Your computer knows whats best for you , just realize your destiny.