Global Resistance (UT2K4 Total Conversion)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Switch^

Jul 12, 2004
The Special Forces have been around for years dealing with terrorists all over the world. Terrorists in Africa, the middle east, and even in the United States. This team, equipted with the latest technology in weapons and tactics, have been called out once again, for the battle against terrorists who hold enough power to take out any country they wished. The Special Forces withhold the objective to take out any and all Terrorists who are in their way, and return peace where it has been distrubed no matter what tactics are used, no matter what has to be done, and no matter who else is killed. In this operation, the special forces must face the worst they've ever seen before in their careers. They must face Global Resistance.

Looking for Skilled People:

2 Mappers
1 Coder
3 Animators
3 Skinners
3 Modelers (preferably ones who can model characters)
1 Sound Artist

---------------

Take look on our site: www.planetunreal.com/globalresistance

For more info/questions visit our IRC Channel irc.gamesurge.net #globalresistance

Or add me on your msn list: thereisnoswitch@hotmail.com

Greets,

Switch
Global Resistance Project Coordinator

[RP]Capone

Jul 23, 2004
lmao, you're part of that SAS mod and you wanna try saying "oh god" like SAS isnt a cs clone? that made my day....

Last edited:

[SAS]Solid Snake

Jun 7, 2002
New Zealand
www.digitalconfectioners.com
lmao, you're part of that SAS mod and you wanna try saying "oh god" like SAS isnt a cs clone? that made my day....
Yes, you indeed should have done research before your comment. I was part of SAS, more than 2 years has already passed since I left the original development team. It wasn't like I just quit or something. To clarify, the [SAS] partition was because SAS have their forums here.. I joined and retained my original login name. Not wanting to create redundant login's, I just took my harden up pill and went with it.

In any case, I am pretty sure that there are more than enough mods of this variant already. And a lot of them say that they differ from CS. Some are released and some aren't... but in my personal opinion... Switch^ will have a hard time finding an experienced programmer that is willing to do a project like this.

[RP]Capone

Jul 23, 2004
Either way, its still not cool to come up in someone's thread and make a rediculous waste of space.

Switch^

Jul 12, 2004
Most of the mods are clones. And by the way u didnt even know our new stuff we're gonna put in on the new UT2004 Version. You cant make judgements about things u haven't experienced. We are working hard on this mod and trying to make it look good for the people.
U are free to say what u want and some things you say might be helpfull. Just dont flame any lame things like clone this clone that.
Respect the mod community ... so also respect us!

Thx and greets,

Switch

Dark[NSF]

Northwest Secessionalist Forces
I completely completely, 100% back [SAS]..

If I were to add an MP5, Nazi's, and SWAT members I think I could increase the popularity by 400%..

I'm pretty sure if people use their imaginations, they could come up with crazy innovative ideas...

How many SWAT mods do we have on the Unreal Engine, can they REALLY accomplish anything different??

Deathcon[NSF]

Jul 28, 2004
Canada
www.planetdeusex.com
Dark[NSF] said:
I completely completely, 100% back [SAS]..

If I were to add an MP5, Nazi's, and SWAT members I think I could increase the popularity by 400%..

I'm pretty sure if people use their imaginations, they could come up with crazy innovative ideas...

How many SWAT mods do we have on the Unreal Engine, can they REALLY accomplish anything different??

They can have differant Titles... oh OH! and slightly modified Weapon skins! Yea!

punk129

!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111
Jan 18, 2003
Germany
www.punk129.com
people, nobody can look behind the walls of this mod. nobody is forced to play this mod.

so please don't flame every "cs-clone" thread on this forum, just don't care, let them do their thingy, if they find help it's great, if not it's not your problem, just don't care about this.

isn't it really boring to post the same **** in every "cs-clone" thread?

Dark[NSF]

punk129 said:
people, nobody can look behind the walls of this mod. nobody is forced to play this mod.

so please don't flame every "cs-clone" thread on this forum, just don't care, let them do their thingy, if they find help it's great, if not it's not your problem, just don't care about this.

isn't it really boring to post the same **** in every "cs-clone" thread?

True, but criticism is very helpful to produce and evolve ideas.. :eek: