1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

glide or not???????

Discussion in 'Unreal 2' started by damage_inc., Feb 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damage_inc.

damage_inc. New Member

I just bought the voodoo 5 about 3 months ago and i know that ut supports the glide engine the best, will u2 support glide also????-----3dfx still rules even if they did have to sell out.
    "peace to the middle east"

2. Hellscrag

Hellscrag UnrealSP'er

I think you'll find Epic have dropped the Glide API in favour of the much more generally useful Direct3d and OpenGL

3. Nali WarCow

Nali WarCow New Member

No Glide in Unreal2

Sorry but Unreal 2 will no longer support Glide.
    The only good thing is that Direct3D works as good as Glide on my Voodoo 5 5500.

4. PF Prophet

PF Prophet New Member

hows this for a pointless bump GLIDE LMFAO

5. harteman

harteman New Member

Hey I just bought a Voodo 5 a few months ago....Wait WTF! This is a usless thread! It was 3 years ago too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.