1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Glide emulation

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by spm1138, Jul 18, 2004.

1. spm1138

spm1138 Irony Is

2. mat69

mat69 just fooling around

I did try it with UT and it's not really that great. I do have less fps and the graphics aren't looking like with a Voodoo card (no wonder if you don't have one ;) ). So on LavaGiant the lava is still looking that ugly like in D3D, no kind of "shining" there.
    You also can't use some options like brightness and other things ingame.
    Didn't try it with INF allthough.

But there are some options so I will test it further (tested it in INF now, it is working).

Last edited: Jul 18, 2004
  3. Midwinter

Midwinter sneaky bastard

Glide wrappers have existed for a long time, such as eVoodoo, xGlide, GL2Ideal, MGlide, etc... or is this wrapper special in some way?

4. spm1138

spm1138 Irony Is

5. mat69

6. The_Fur

The_Fur Back in black

Pfft, just toss a Voodoo5 In there, speaking of which I still have 2 lying around maybe I should hook the PCI back up again.

7. mat69

Had one myself (AGP) but the new motherboard didn't support it. :(