glass help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ChrisToth.hu

Level Designer
Oct 2, 2000
Atlantis
The frame of the window...if it's solid and it overlaps other solids...it might be the badguy. (Try changing it to semi-solid and vica versa) I'm not sure...I'd need to see the map. Could you post it?

ChrisToth.hu

Level Designer
Oct 2, 2000
Atlantis
I've checked it...and fixed the glass problem in that bathroom.

And one more thing...don't subtract through semi-solids. (->The spheres)

Here ya go...

summonermw2

May 4, 2001
California
Visit site
thanks! oh and can you tell me what I did wrong so I can avoid doing it again? as for subtracting inside semi-solids... whell I didn't know that you could add a three dimension brush and select those properties!

ChrisToth.hu

Level Designer
Oct 2, 2000
Atlantis
The problems:

-Some semi-solids sheets were badly sized/aligned and were used along non-solids. (Which is a bad thing :) )
Non-solids are evil...avoid using them with semi-solids.

-Sheets can't be used for blocking the player. Use cube brushes for collision hulls.