1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gif Kills [56k = Pancaked]

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by SharKTanK, Mar 9, 2006.

1. T2A`

T2A` I'm dead.

As Tevet said in his video "Good Night, Good Fight"... Leave the air rockets to the n00bs. ;)

This is from a CAL 1v1 on 4/30 (yes, I won). There's actually a few decent frags in this one match, but this is the only one I feel like capturing at the moment.

[​IMG]

Stupid eight-color GIFs. :| Sorry if it takes FOREVER to download; Imageshack has been a piece of crap lately.

2. Nereid

Nereid ・ ω ・

(at T2A's Q3 kill) You really like CPM10, don't you? ;)

3. -AEnubis-

-AEnubis- fps greater than star

See, I keep trying to tell people that just because you spawn with everything, doesn't mean you only use the best weapons ;). I used AR quite a bit. Nades are fun. ...and not just for late round humiliation, though, that is the most fun.

TY bri :D. That was just one of those moments, where I saw two people with superior positioning on me, and said "I can either shield up and back out: the safe and smart thing, or I could..."

4. SharKTanK

SharKTanK :zzz:

[​IMG]

The brightskin doesn't show that the combo hit (Mosey doesn't turn yellow) but as you can tell, it did hit, and boy sent him flying. :)

5. howlatnight

howlatnight Member

That may be the best one to date.

6. T2A`

T2A` I'm dead.

[​IMG]

Not quite quick enough for the double kill. :(

7. Raffi_B

Raffi_B Administrator

Holy crap! :eek:

Two awesome frags from sharktank and t2a. Keep 'em coming :clap:

8. gades

gades The Grudge Master!

ROFL, funny thread.

Wish I had skillz like that, or the connection to even make it possible.
    :D

9. -AEnubis-

Total accident, but damn it looked good.

[​IMG]

10. gades

gades The Grudge Master!

Haha, stole the other guy's combo!
    :lol:

11. Nereid

Nereid ・ ω ・

Last three are pretty good. :tup:

12. -AEnubis-

95° airrox voodoo

[​IMG]

Not high altitude, but still decent.

13. -n7-

-n7- Member

Nice thread!

Some insane skillz :)

14. DrDoomed

DrDoomed New Member

niiiiiiice

15. ThirtySixBelow

ThirtySixBelow tactical inaccuracy

I have seen blowing up the enemy's combo, but never another person on your teams combo, that was pretty funny.

16. -AEnubis-

It was actually my opponents core, the first frame of the gif you see the lg bolt fired at me from the high shelf, then he goes back around to the top of the ramp to try to combo me from there, fires the core in front of his buddy, expecting me to have been closer...

I might see if I can find a demo of team combos... we've had a couple times in scrims where we would kill someone with a combo and ask "who's core was that?" Frikken hilarious.

17. ALG

ALG Gallardo

I was wondering what happened in that one! :p I remember I couldn't see the rocket but saw the firing animation, I assumed you would miss since I was in the air and all. :D

18. -AEnubis-

19. howlatnight

howlatnight Member

Since I have failed at making a gif ive done it the easy way.

http://files.filefront.com/superMQmp4/;5070668;;/fileinfo.html <Medium quality
    http://files.filefront.com/supermp4/;5070660;;/fileinfo.html <crappy quality but smaller

The gif was 4.68mb approx so x264 was full color range and smaller image size so.. obvious choice and since its this small I dont want any filefront complaining. :) If one of the gif pros has the time to get that down to size it would be nice, but everyone has acess to FF.

Notes about the video:
    1st multi kill - flag carrier and 1 other. A red person picks up the flag again who promptly gets combo'ed for a multi kill.

second multi kill - seeing as how im a shock noob spamming combos I find myself out of shock ammo and without any other guns (since time was of the essence espically when we are at their flag stand its overtime and tied at 2-2) so I pull out my ASS rifle and shoot 4 grenades. 4 shots/4 hits The first 2 butter my targets while the second 2 kill 1 each for a double kill. Now that im out of nades and right on top of the flag carrier I pull out my sheild gun for the multi kill and get the return.

Final double kill - Now that I've got some rox. I whip them out and kill 2 more when they jump together.

20. ShakeZula

ShakeZula New Member

I can't tell what's going on :p looks like you're owning stuff up though. What's that map called? I played it at FragBU once