1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GG's

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by Rev.Whoopass, Sep 26, 2003.

1. Rev.Whoopass

Rev.Whoopass Sperm Bot

I am retired from playing 2K3.I Had a blast fragging with you all.I may spec a fragbu every now and then,but my playing days are over.I may play some 2K4,as long as it keeps my interest.

2. Raffi_B

Raffi_B Administrator

Good luck with Real Life rev :(. have fun with the kiddo. I hope your posting days aren't over though. I'll always remember those FragBU's we played together like the time where I ended your Wicked Sick on orby and the time I headshotted you (it was totally on purpose) on citadel. And BTW, I just started on a remake of Terra for you :D. as the saying goes, gl hf

PS for anyone who doesnt know that means Good Luck Have Fun

Last edited: Sep 26, 2003
  3. BigFolks

BigFolks New Member

You're leaving us? I had fun gaming with you too.. although I never really had z pleasure. :) I remember vsing you on grendelkeep and shockin you in the air a couple of times. Fun fun fun.. Hey.. I had to point out at least ONE point in time we gamed together. might as well be that. :) farewell friend.

4. pine

pine Official Photography Thread Appreciator

This isn't a sport or a profession, you don't 'retire'. It's a game; when you stop having fun you stop playing, no?

Bah, sorry to rant. It's always been good times playing you Rev. Be back for UT2004 or I will track you down and send in my ninja squad for slightly advanced 'persuasion' techniques. :) :Pulse:

5. SugarBear

SugarBear Sadly Un-Surreal

good riddance, we don't need your kind playing this game anymore, now maybe the noobs will finally have a chance to frag someone, and by noobs I mean me.

sorry to see you go rev, can't wait till you come back!

6. Thrawn70

Thrawn70 Hang-around

GGs Rev. :)

7. SealClubber

SealClubber Not biased

8. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

aww too bad :-/

But it was fun while it lasted, you rock Rev!

9. spineblaZe

spineblaZe VFX Extraordinaire

Now who's gonna headshot me? :(

10. Sekhmet

Sekhmet the Destroyer

Flame? ;)

GG's Rev, always a challenge :tup:. Hope to play with ya again some time, until then, good luck with the family :).

11. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

Flame won't be FragBUing for a while :(

12. Rev.Whoopass

Rev.Whoopass Sperm Bot

Well,
    When you put all your free time into keeping your clan competitive,practicing,scrimming,setting things up,going over demos on voice,it's more like a job.So "retiring" is the appropriate word.I never stopped having fun.Just too much real life stuff to handle.So something had to be sacrificed.

13. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

I salute you, Rev. You're making a wise choice! :)

14. *NiKita*

*NiKita* aka Flame

I understand Rev but I can still miss ya. ;) Always been a pleasure playing with ya (and yes, still a pleasure even when I'm against ya). You always had my back...thanks for that. Hope to see you soon in UT2004!

P.S. Since you won't be needing your 90%LG accuracy can I borrow it for a while? :p

15. Hedge

Hedge Wish I was with her

Cya Rev!

Enjoy the kid. It will be the best part of your life.

16. DaBeatard

DaBeatard Mr.How

gg's rev

17. cryco

cryco Quasi-Genius

oh dude, hope to see you back in 2k4. GGS.
    I'll never forget that one game in UT (the original) where we had several close range sniper shootouts and i took about half of them. Heh, felt good. I said to myself: Damn, i survived a sniper shootout vs REV!! w00t. I don't remember the map name (the one with a chasm in the midle with three narrow bridges one on top of the other with mini way down and below sniper outside on the top).
    Anyways, I assume you're still with |C| until 2k4, right?

18. Radiosity

Radiosity Minty Fresh!

It's called CTF-Chasm, funnily enough :lol:

GG's rev, never played ya but I have specced a couple of times :) Be sure to check in on us here in the madhouse from time to time still though :D

19. Renegade Retard

Renegade Retard Defender of the newbie

Ah MAN!!!! This is like when Michael Jordan retired from basketball (the first time). A big part of FragBU will be missing.

It's been fun, pal. You've set a standard for many of us. Good luck; it sounds like you've got your priorities straight. Check in on us from time to time.

:tup:

20. edhe

edhe ..dadhe..

Rev. you've been an inspiration to many of us, including me. You've been a major part of this community for a long long time and it's a sad thing to see that you may not be playing as much, but it's also a wise thing to move on with real life, especially when you're an active bunnybonker like yourself ;)

Been good games mate, but don't throw away the collection of heads you've built up over the years, and don't forget FragBU ;)

If i remember rightly, you were one of the main reasons i picked up the sniper rifle and bought myself some broadband ;)

Good luck mate.