GGs x clan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T-Shinzon

Sep 28, 2004
So I take it the scrim wasn't entirely competitive in the classic sense?

I just think it's humorous imagining a clan gathering in TS, and arguing about the best strategy for a map like RGB or something. I mean, you could kill off the entire other team, steal their artifacts, and cap before they could respawn! :/

Last edited:

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
T-Shinzon, you are thinking too much about this. :)

Technically, you could kill the team off and cap before they respawn. But, you have to kill the other team to do that. And, you are faced with waiting until your energy is up high enough to cap.

As I recall, that paticular match was not very long.

I am in full agreement with you that Helltube is not the best map to scrim with, if you want to play XMP. In fact, I dislike Helltube personally. I don't care for any of the deathmatch maps that have found their way into the XMP world. But, as I said earlier, that is the map X chose, and we honored their choice.

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
So did some BBF or X-clanners have to change their names? Cuz the addition of 2 characters I think would have caused a few players names to be cut short :(