GFP released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[_X_]DarkWater

Don't eat the yellow snow
Dec 10, 2004
Mars
very neat, but when i'm on UTXMP, the server still wants me d/l the maps,:rolleyes: even though i put them into the utxmp/map directory....any tips? I extracted the maps from the map-pack.

...and why is nobody out there playing????

[GDC]Faust

Goblin Hunter
Apr 29, 2004
www.gamersdungeon.de
[_X_]DarkWater said:
very neat, but when i'm on UTXMP, the server still wants me d/l the maps,:rolleyes: even though i put them into the utxmp/map directory....any tips? I extracted the maps from the map-pack.

That's very odd, indeed. What server? The name of the folder is utxmp/maps btw. I personally doubt it, but that could be the cause of your problem.

ctp.Dragi

utxmp.de
Jun 23, 2004
[_X_]DarkWater said:

Hm, you'll find the german community at the utxmp.de Gameserver and the mystique fighter server in the evening. (GMT +1)

Our "playdays" are monday and thursday:crazydance:

[_X_]DarkWater

Dec 10, 2004
Mars
[GDC]Faust said:
That's very odd, indeed. What server? The name of the folder is utxmp/maps btw. I personally doubt it, but that could be the cause of your problem.

yup that's where it is "F:\games\UT2004\UTXMP\Maps"

I think I was on the BBF server

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
Maybe BBF server has not updated their maps on the server yet to these new ones?

[_X_]DarkWater

Dec 10, 2004
Mars
pistos said:
Maybe BBF server has not updated their maps on the server yet to these new ones?
don't know. I was on there a little while back and it looks like only the orginal UTXMP maps where available on the vote screen.

Killinya

[BBF]Killinya
Feb 2, 2004

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Downloading now, hope to play in 4 or 5 days. Relatives are in town, so yay for that, but boo for no XMP. Maybe I'll just drug everybody for a few hours to get some quality XMP time in.

Oh, my whine about the GFP: I'm only download #66. Get the word out!

...andrelax

SkyBum
Mar 14, 2004
london, uk
quick credit

thanks to jake:weeeeeeee for the translation ointo German on the artrainer map.

there's a french one on the way, and i probably won't do an american one cos i believe most americans are bilingual and can understand british ;)