Getting your own face on skin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
It`s no secret I used 3 real persons for my TSE SP but I`m just unable to get those god d*mn*d ho** +´#´0 +´0+ *zensored*

*calmingdowninitiated*

I`m just unable to do it without those ugly "black" areas :( has anybody some tips for me, how to get this right? Didn`t find it in our tuts
I also want to improve the faces in my skinpack. (YES I`m still planning to release that :lol: ).

I`m just very very unhappy with the faces of Neos, Titan and Cobra :(

Spinetheft

Livid Lothario
Jul 30, 2005
I myself have never tried the face projection(I'm guessin thats what yer talking about)
But couldn't you just fix these black areas in photoshop?

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Bah a chance to frag MäxX :sniper: woohoo!

I wouldn't use that face projection thing anyway. Probably better to use the image and stretch it around a bit in an image editor. What model you trying to get it on? I take it it's a male one and not some ugly skaarj :lol:

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
:lol: for sure a Nali would fit best for me

You can already frag or already be fragged by MäxX :p

I just want to make it better. The faceprojection tool didn`t work out the way I wanted, maybe I`ll try it to stretch *scratcheshead*

The face has been done last November (I think). At that moment I`ve been totally n00b, now beeing an advanced n00b hopefully this will become better :)

Currently I don`t know where to start, whatever I`ve done it didn`t look better than that in the end :( ok, has been a while since the last try :D

MäxX1

Mäxx2

EDIT:
Better pix will come, but I think the black areas can be seen, the face just looks so "unreal" with them :(

Last edited by a moderator: