1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Getting Unreal again?

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Wizzy, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Wizzy

Wizzy New Member

I remember playing this game years ago. I mean years and years - like 6+

Since then I've lost my CD. However, I've been playing a lot of CS:S lately, and it's been making me want to get into this game again. I remember enjoying Infiltration far more than I currently am enjoying CS:S.

I'm curious if anyone knows a good place to get this game still? It's so damn old, I'm having trouble finding versions (even online).

Also - how's the fan base? I recall it being great when I played. However, I stopped around the time a certain update that I can't recall was installed. I believe it included a mansion, and some farm type map. That was around the time I quit.

2. chuckus

chuckus Can't stop the bum rush.

Uhm... if your asking for how to cop a warez copy then you won't get a good answer on this forum.

However I do have a great past time of searching torrents of my favorite video games of which I currently own a purchased copy. Simply for the hunt.... if you catch my drift....

3. Wizzy

Wizzy New Member

I haven't a clue what warez is, or what you mean by "Searching torrents".

What I'm trying to do is find a copy to buy online, however I'm having problems. Although, it looks like Amazon might have a copy.

4. chuckus

chuckus Can't stop the bum rush.

Tha'ts one way to do it. :D

Good luck

5. keihaswarrior

keihaswarrior New Member

6. Wizzy

Wizzy New Member

No, I know it's for Unreal Tournament. The original from 1999, right? Or, I guess I should say Unreal Tournament GOTY Edition - since that's what I had when I played.

Thanks for the link.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2006
  7. Logan6

Logan6 TC Vet

On second thought, you'll figure it out. :)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2006
  8. Wizzy

Wizzy New Member

Well, I ended up buying it. Hopefully it'll be here in a few days.

I haven't played this game in years - but playing CS made me miss it. I personally really don't enjoy CS very much - but I like the idea. I also remember people not being complete *******s in Infiltration.

9. Lucial

Lucial New Member

Amazing how little things have changed, people are still horrible at CS, and people are still great here. Only problem is, the world is getting less great people and more horrible ones :(