1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UE3 - UT3 Getting noise data

Discussion in 'Programming' started by smnunnally, Jun 4, 2009.

1. smnunnally

smnunnally New Member

Setting TransientMasterVolume to 0.0001 worked. I meant to test that yesterday before I posted but it slipped my mind. Apparently it is only reset if some class tries to reset it to 0.0. In my code I set it to 0.0001 once and it stays at that value. I guess it will stay at this value until the level change based on DannyMeister's find, but this is all I need it for. Thanks alot, this is exactly what I need. I even declared the AudioDevice as a local variable so it doesn't reset when the variable is cleaned up.