getting more new players

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-Freshmeat

Eternally noob
Dec 4, 2003
Denmark
Visit site
You guys are a blast to read, I just missed my 30 mins. spare time for shooting bots due to catching up with this thread.

(Runs for cover)

-Freshmeat

PS: I prefer DTAS or EAS to TDM, but in the early euro evenings it is TDM that gets played. Maybe we could make a pick-up channel at Gamesurge and broadcast whenever 6 players was ready for playing DTAS?

Clutch

Dec 15, 2005
i've already said i not reading anymore useless posts.. skipped alot of crac's post because he is behind the times. read chuckus's post, read a lil bit of keganator's post and read fresh's post.

on topic:

im going to start making inf maps after i finish some of my map projects.

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
I know that what killed INF was Negative Nancy, Chatroom Charlie and Forum Frank - saying 'Oh dear fellow, I know what killed INF...' all the time!

I mean, come on.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
I may be an exception, but to me INF killed itself, just by beeing how it is, for to long.

They was a time around 2003 where evolition of INF could have happen (new engine, new realism settings, new game mods, !new movement/weapon handling systems!), but it didn't happen.
Many people at that time were looking toward INF2.9, I wasn't really one of them, because I knew it would still be the same game in general. Of course I knew it will be much better than 2.86, but still it was the same thing, something I wished to be totally improved, evolved heavily as soon as possible.

I appreciate the Sentry Studios game mods, the awesome maps and the bonus pack and I do appreciate what IMT does, but to me it doesn't change anything, not really.

deeznuts

Pray for the blunted
Nov 17, 2001
San Francisco, Ca
Visit site
Wow. It's good to know that the community is still pretty active here. It's been a while since I've played any computer game. Maybe it's time to install good ol UT and fire it up.

Turin_Turambar

Pls don´t shoot to the Asha´man
Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
I am waiting in Inf Germany alone, already passed one hour and no one came.

Meanwhile, Inf is minimized and i am learning php :).