1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Getting Error Msg

Discussion in 'Unreal 2' started by Síochán, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Síochán

Síochán Alpha

Can anyone help?

I've just reinstalled this amazing game but can't get to play online. I've got the master server sorted but get this error when I click play online

No Label

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2193 MHz with 3935MB RAM
    Video: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (2281)

General protection fault!

History: UMaterialContainer::Update <- (UMaterialContainer:: BrowserTabLightning0) <- UContainer::Update <- UContainer::Update <- UMultiStateComponent::Global_Update <- (UMultiStateComponent::MultiStateComponent28) <- UContainer::Update <- UContainer::Update <- UMultiStateComponent::Global_Update <- (UMultiStateComponent::Menus0) <- UContainer::Update <- UMultiStateComponent::Global_Update <- (UMultiStateComponent::Root4) <- UContainer::Update <- UUIConsole::postRender <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine:: Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Build: Nov 10 2003 18:33:38
    Log file:\\MegaMonkey\Vol1\Projects\U2XMP\Logs\DJBRIANDPC_DJBrianD_20110331172038.log

I'm running Win 7 Home Premium 64bit, dual core 2.1ghz with 4 gig ram and 128mb gfx.

Hopefully someone will know what to do, cheers.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  2. GreatEmerald

GreatEmerald Khnumhotep

What version of the game is this?

3. Síochán

Síochán Alpha

Dunno where to find that mate, I installed the usual U2XMP then installed the Community Edition and now get this error

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2193 MHz with 3935MB RAM
    Video: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (2281)

Class not found: U2.BrowserMonkey

History: UI::ImportComponent <- (BrowserMonkey) <- UContainer::Import <- UI::ImportComponent <- (Root) <- UUIConsole::LoadComponent <- UIConsole::_Init <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Build: Nov 10 2003 18:33:38
    Log file:\\MegaMonkey\Vol1\Projects\U2XMP\Logs\DJBRIANDPC_DJBrianD_20110331210559.log

4. GreatEmerald

GreatEmerald Khnumhotep

I guess that's where your error is from... Uninstall it completely, then install the community edition only.

5. Síochán

Síochán Alpha

Nice one mate, working now, cheers :)

6. AlphaSkipr

AlphaSkipr New Member

I want to frag you again

:(