1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Getting access to Jailbreak development resources

Discussion in 'Jailbreak General' started by tarquin, Apr 6, 2006.

1. tarquin

tarquin design is flawed

So you wanna code for Jailbreak? Or you want to help with the releasing work, or anything else the team does in private (like play with the moose...)?

You need access to the following:

* Jailbreak developer forums -- we have two private boards here
    * JDN -- anyone can read the public pages on this wiki, but you need to be given rights to edit & view private pages
    * CVS -- this is our repository of source code. You need this if you want to code for Jailbreak 2004c

If you don't have any of these, and you need them, please ask!

* For the forums, reply to this thread
    * For JDN, create an account first, then email Mychaeel.
    * for CVS, email Mychaeel

Last edited: Apr 6, 2006
  2. Mychaeel

Mychaeel New Member

My email address is mychaeel@planetjailbreak.com.

I need your numeric user ID to grant your JDN account the necessary permissions; so please include it in your email.

3. G.Lecter

G.Lecter Registered Tester

If you want me to spam fool ideas around, you can give me access to those boards... :D

Just being curious... :shy:

4. Hayas

Hayas New Member

Numeric user ID

Where can I find the numeric user ID?

5. Wormbo

Wormbo Administrator Staff Member

We should probably replace this thread. UT3 Jailbreak details aren't stored on JDN, and its code isn't in CVS either, but in SVN.

The most important part is getting access to the Developer Forums, and maybe joining in #utjb on irc.EnterTheGame.com