1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Get the facts first

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by -=Muffstuffer=-, Feb 21, 2002.

1. -=Muffstuffer=-

-=Muffstuffer=- New Member

I was still experementing with this tool when gullone fox ran here to the forum to post this and get all the glory before I made an offical release. about this. This tool will not work for ut.If you would have waited for an hour more I would have told you about this. but after seeing you run off and do this I thought I would let some people try this out and see egg on your face to teach you not to let out team secrets untill you know all of the facts. you probably wasted a few peoples time with this glory seeking action. and I am feeling bad for thease victoms you have made...I realy dont appreciate GF doing this to my name. everyone that failed with GFs instructions probably partly blamed me... Thanks GF you have been a real pal...

There is a tool called leveler, it will make perfect Greyscale heightmaps and export them to 8 bit bitmaps that terain ed can use to make the terrain brush for you. I will be posting this info in the unreal wikii to help out some newbies and help put all the tutorials in one place.

you can get leveler here http://www.daylongraphics.com/products/leveller/user_ex/

And here is the site I was going to give pimpage to for the terain ed tool
    www.planetunreal.com/fordy

sorry fordy I did not know he was going to do this. I realy wanted to generate some traffic to your site your tools have helped me out alot!!!

2. fist_mlrs

fist_mlrs that other guy

m8, im sorry to say this, but you start to piss me off. if you wan't to continue your stupid fight against gullonefox please use icq, irc, email, whatever, but not this public forum.

he wasn't going here because he wanted to mention the tool before you, but because he thought it is a great tool.

you see?

beside this you can use the tool to create great highmaps which can be used for ut.

you said this to me as well. before it was posted here.

if you don't want to lose my respect please stop this damn flamewar.

edit: sorry if i sound rude, but this bull**** realy pisses me off

Last edited: Feb 21, 2002
  3. BlAcK_PlAgUe22

BlAcK_PlAgUe22 I ooze.

Ok, That was total flamage right there. :rolleyes:

Who said "thanks MuffStuffer!" When they realized it didn't work?He even said thanks to muffstuffer. What more do you want? :rolleyes: