1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Get the Clone Bandits Beta!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by hottoast, May 11, 2004.

1. fishdonuts

fishdonuts Unregistered Disuser

And guess who's doing one in the UK already? :) Great mod, by the way.

Edit: Tom, this isn't an offer to mirror it, I'm doing it already. Just to avoid confusion, only you didn't seem to know that I already had it uploaded (in the "download" thread).

Edit again: But for anyone who isn't working on their mod, officially, I don't have it yet ;)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2004
  2. hottoast

hottoast Art Worker

fishy:

I was just goofing around. Your enigmatic post demanded some sort of silly response. :)

Cheers,
    Tom

Last edited: Jun 23, 2004
  3. hottoast

hottoast Art Worker

Clone Bandits 1.0 released!

Hey folks,

We officially launched Clone Bandits 1.0 today to the general public. No passwords required, no username. You can download it from a few places right now, click on the link below for a list of mirrors.

http://www.demiurgestudios.com/CloneBandits/download.htm

As a special little thank-you to everyone on our mailing lists, I've whipped up a Clone Bandits background. Look for it in your emails.

Thanks again for your support!

Cheers,
    Tom