Gears of war request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Argosax

Gunning for Glory
Dec 23, 2005
Netherealm
Hi, i´d like to request a model of Marcus Fenix ( the protagonist ) from the upcoming game gears of war. I think he´ll suit ut2k4 pretty well. If possible i want it with red and blue colours.
Thx
PS: i´ll post screenshots of him asap.

Argosax

Gunning for Glory
Dec 23, 2005
Netherealm
[SCREENSHOT]http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/8406/92823420050602screen0023aj.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
And here is a screenshot

Edit by Mod : Please don´t post such big pics .Resize them or post links.

Last edited by a moderator:

Argosax

Gunning for Glory
Dec 23, 2005
Netherealm
I don´t think so....
I think gorge model could be a base of it, just got to do the head, bach and shoulders, and re-skin it.
It´s fox or fenix?
Ps: that ****ing brain eating zombie ****, always eats me venus, i was eaten like 11 times :)

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
hum, I don't see any similarity between Marcus and neither malcolm or gorge. I guess he could kinda look like gorge with the big armor and baldness, but that's a bit of a stretch.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Hmm you want a model/skin based on his looks? Could looke cool, but don't get your hopes too high. You've been here for some time so you should know how this sections works.

Even though I'd actually appreciate it if it was made properly.

Venuswarrior1221

Where there is the Force there is death.
Feb 4, 2006
Canada
Try looking at his face. I say Marcus Fenix and Macolm have the same calm, cool and focused expression. 'Nuff said, period.