1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{GD}Ghost!

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by fauker, Dec 25, 2001.

1. DallasStarsRule

DallasStarsRule making personal insults since 1999

Oh that. I used to live in Dallas until we moved here. I dont like it in Canada as much...USA rules.

Also I dont think 'vancouver' would fit on inf with the clan tag. I already have to shorten my name =(

And 'Bicuspid' is already taken...I liked that name too =(

2. -GAT-Mavrick

-GAT-Mavrick Owns Apoc

HAHAHAHA where did you get that from... ALOT more people play sf than inf... MOST of the inf community rules over sf community but sf is not dying lol

3. fauker

fauker Louqe

Well either way, we all know that SF doesn't stand a chance against INF.

4. -GAT-Mavrick

-GAT-Mavrick Owns Apoc

well yeah it stands a good chance... it's fun and fast paced... rushers paradise.... they are not worried about realism like inf seems to be.... i have been playing sf for about 3 weeks... i believe that inf has been loaded up once... inf just got boring... had to try a different game out...

5. {Ghetto_Ghepetto}

{Ghetto_Ghepetto} I am #1 Asian big boob queen!

SF....:rolleyes: I d/l'd the new version (1.7 I believe)...took me about 2 hours for that p0s <200 d/l. Played one match, deleted it :lol:. THAT is how much I like it =0) I dunno, not my style.

Oh 04, go stuff a guinea pig in your ass. A mature person would ignore us 'idiots' if you're so 'cool'. Things change, and I know I don't like things when they change, but you have to accept it. This is a PUBLIC forum, so anything posted deserves to be in here just as much as your posts do. Have a nice ****ing day.

6. -GAT-Mavrick

-GAT-Mavrick Owns Apoc

WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and sf is fun... you have to give it a chance... and remember it has player classes or whatever you want to call them... if you have the wrong character with the wrong gun then you won't be able to hit anything. It will grow on you just give it another chance :)

7. fauker

fauker Louqe

wait wait wait, what i meant in terms of the mod itself. SF and INF are both realism mods, now ask yourself, which one is more realistic? Thats what i mean, as a realsim mod, which one does a better job? INF all the way.

8. -GAT-Mavrick

-GAT-Mavrick Owns Apoc

haha well sf is realism and fun blended in! fun in this case = fast paced... in sf the majority gets what they want...which makes a mod popular. but yeah i get what your saying... inf is more realistic. but personially i would rather play for fun that to have 100% realism

9. DallasStarsRule

DallasStarsRule making personal insults since 1999

Yeah the strike force player character things are kinda neat.

I HATE the stupid picking up your gun from a crate at the beginning though.

And on my old modem the stupid download took abuot 500 retries with gozilla. Horrible server they got.

10. -GAT-Mavrick

-GAT-Mavrick Owns Apoc

well you have an inventory screen at the beginning but sf has always had teh inventory bug that makes the screen go away and forces you to go to the box... everytime they seem to fix it is just comes right back. It has been there since the beginning

11. {Ghetto_Ghepetto}

{Ghetto_Ghepetto} I am #1 Asian big boob queen!

Actually, in my point of view, INF is A LOT more exciting than SF. For me, when I'm sniping and the enemy is in sight, that really gets my blood flowing. And when once you snipe that one f00, you start detect fire from a tango to the right. You get up from your shrub to find another enemy to the left who does not see you. OH NO, what should I do?!?! First, take out your Ka-Bar knife to slit the first soldier's throat without a trace. Then proceed to pull out your Robar and carefull line up your crosshair on your opponent's skull. And then pulling one of those Enemy at the Gates moves (God, I love this movie), promptly shoot him in the head, jerking his neck back in a violent manor :D

You then notice those were the last two soldiers on the enemy army, and you yourself are the last of your kind. The spectators give you a standing ovation for what you have done.

If that doesn't sound exciting, what does?