Gatling Gun PSX - another cut-based weapon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
PSXGatlingGunFinal.rar

Behold! The last of the beta/psx exclusive weapons. The Gatling Gun!

New animations by AlCapowned, initial code by AlCapowned, revision by Leo/CodeX, better sound choices by CodeX and an overall code rewrite by CodeX, including a separate mesh for the ShellCases (and no longer being part of the mesh).

I'm really glad how this turned out. The original code was for the Resurgence called MiniCannon, though I didn't have the resources, only vertex mesh conversion by alcapowned and the code he made.

Though my idea was to have not a minigun that fires like regular and have a shotgun-like fire in the altfire, I wanted a more unique weapon that will fit with the beginning of Episode 2 of Unreal PSX. Gritty/Mine-Castle/Factory setting..

And what a better weapon than to have to use the great original minigun mesh combined with the bouncy eightball rocket idea from many of the 1997 versions of Unreal. Now this is a real 8-ball pool game folks...
The Fatring changed looks since, but it still looks badass.