gasp!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DrahguneyeZ

Spirit of the Dragon
Jul 23, 2002
Canada
cynicdesign.cjb.net
guys!!! Remember me??? you probably remember me as the stupid kid, lol. I was pretty dumb i think, cant really remember much
I am bored at work just sitting here surfin the net and i remembered «BuA»

I was hoping you guys were still around and you are!

how is everyone now! wow, its been a LONG TIME!!!

Last edited:

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
You must truly be bored if you're sitting there surfing the net at work and think of us lol. A few of us are still here. Can't really say we're as active as we used to be, but we're surviving :)

There were quite a few dumb kids that came and went thru here... can't really remember which dumb one you were but I do remember you :) We did give you a shout-out on our now dead (again) website :D Nice to hear from you.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Wassup Frahguneyes! ;)
Yeah, we remember you.... s'matter of fact, I remember the last time we mentioned you... I think it was;
"I thought Drahgun was coming tonight?"
"He didn't post that he wouldn't be here in the forums..."
"...*expletive deleted*..."

:lol:

Whatcha been up to? :D

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Holy crap, guys... I just noticed that tomorrow is my 7th year anniversary with you. Doesn't that get me dinner and a movie? ;) :D

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Nah... just gives you that warm fuzzy feeling, knowing you're getting old :lol:

j/k j/k... but really... thats a long time. Aaron, Jason, Dave and myself were discussing in TS the other night how long we've been doing this. Too damn long lol :)

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Yeah, I'm pretty sure for me, it is right around the 9 year anniversary; with Boney, Todd (Digger), Aaron (Collector), and Ice being the only other ones still around that were in «BuA» before me. Lots of memories.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I wasn't to far behind you Jason.. Sup Fragism, like the fellows posted we still get together for some gaming but not UT anymore. We gave UT2004 a small come back. Mostly play Left4Dead 2 on Steam.

Dev, we haven't received any updates from you in awhile. If there is anything we can do to help ya out please send PM or Email. We want you to have the Warm Fuzzy like Lurk..:lol:

DrahguneyeZ

Spirit of the Dragon
Jul 23, 2002
Canada
cynicdesign.cjb.net
lol. ya, i work at the school and the semester is done so its totally dead here. Just workin up until friday and ill be done.
Im at work again now and i remembered that i posted here.

I was lookin back at some posts i made way back and i was like wtf, i was pretty dumb lol.
Wassup Frahguneyes! ;)
Yeah, we remember you.... s'matter of fact, I remember the last time we mentioned you... I think it was;
"I thought Drahgun was coming tonight?"
"He didn't post that he wouldn't be here in the forums..."
"...*expletive deleted*..."

:lol:
there it is lol, that was me :hmm:

I played UT2k4 a bit here and there for old times sake but theres no more servers left =/ and UT3 just sux its a shame :(
Kinda wish UT2k4 just came out now, it would be sick to frag with u guys again.

I've been just workin/schoolin, playin some ps3 here and there (some call of duty), gonna start snowboarding my ass off soon.

Good to hear from ya guys :)

Last edited: