Garry's Mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Kinda, I made some comics with it, it's fun to mess around, if you want to know what it's like, well, a much better all around version than previous free Garry mods, with new stuff and the support of Orange box content.

Gundato

Wangosaurus Rex
Feb 26, 2002
In a Nuclear Missile Silo
Things are a bit too springy, but you can definitely make catapults and what not. All I have really used it for has been phallic imagery, torsion catapults, trebuchets, and the occasional deathtrap/car/pod racer.

Evill_Bob

Cheese Hopping Rocket Spammer
Dec 19, 2005
In your computer, duh.
That's where I made B.O.B.

Part roflchopper part circle saw...

It has a minigun for one of the rotorblades.

Before anyone asks "How does it fly?" my answer is "It doesn't." But on topic Garry's Mod is a game in which you are set free in a virtual landscape, what you do then is up to you. Be it build a aircraft, weapon, or giant penis out Half-Life, Counter Strike, Team Fortress, Day of Defeat, and Portal objects (you must have the game installed to use the stuff from it). garrysmod.org and facepunch studios are good places to download user made content. This makes it even more awesome especially when you download PHX, any assortment of Nuke mods, spacebuild, and wire mod. You can go onto a role-play server and have a virtual life or you can just chuck rocket barrels at headcrabs.

Special note: You can play through the Half-Life campaigns with this and do some interesting things. It's a little buggy but it's loads of fun when you download the Pyro's flamethrower and run through Half-Life 2. Especially when you reach Ravenholm.

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
I built a fully functional, watermelon launching 80 foot mech, complete with proper driving controls :D

I wouldn't buy it though. It was just on one of the machines at work.

Gundato

Wangosaurus Rex
Feb 26, 2002
In a Nuclear Missile Silo
Oh yeah, I ask this in every GMOD thread I post in: Does anyone know of a good set of DoD:S SWEPS that will let me deploy my machine guns? I found some promising ones, but I haven't had a chance to test them yet.

Evill_Bob

Cheese Hopping Rocket Spammer
Dec 19, 2005
In your computer, duh.
Oh yeah, I ask this in every GMOD thread I post in: Does anyone know of a good set of DoD:S SWEPS that will let me deploy my machine guns? I found some promising ones, but I haven't had a chance to test them yet.

I need to get DoD purely for the reason of making rocket Panzers. In case you wondering yes, in my eyes everything is a potential rocket until proven otherwise.