Gaming Hacks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Southern

Oct 14, 2004
Hmm...Wonder if Demiurge did submit something to the lead author? There can't be too many Demiurge studios around...in any case, that book looks like a lot of fun :D

Invalidating-Warranty-Goggles On!

Jason[Demiurge]

Level Designer
TriQuad said:
I was looking at this page http://www.mono211.com/ffwd/archives/000858.html when I noticed it said there was something written in the book by Demiurge Studios! Is this trie?

This is absolutely true. In addition to submitting articles on adding a model to UT2004 and modifying behaviors of models in UT2004, we also submitted an article discussing how the 'Cuda was made for Clone Bandits. And if you look closely at one of the screen shots in there, it looks like they took a screen shot of the 'Cuda in Hollib's map, Mingotrap (I think that's the one).

We've certainly got our hands in a few pies over here. :)