GameType change problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Saki

May 2, 2006
I'm using many game types based on same GameClass="XGame.xCTFGame". I change only mutators in game types (Qinstagib mod, Excessive mod...). If I voted one of this, then I can't vote other one, because always saying "allready on game type" . If we finised the map with excessive mod, in the next map excessive mod not vorking, only CTF. The qinstagib and many mod working in same way. What is wrong in my system?

Second thing: DefaultGame I can write only Game class and not game type, and server using that game type, what it want (with same game class). How I can write default game type for using correct configuration?

Can you help me?

sirtroth

Apr 22, 2006
tdw-socke said:
no gameclass may be used twice. You have to make your own using gamemake3
I was just gonna ask the same question Saki asked, but this answers the question. :)

But... on this same note... GameMake3... before I download it and give it a whirl, is it a simple prog to use?

sirtroth

Apr 22, 2006
Oops... disregard that last question. Just looked up the app and from the screen shot looks as easy as can be! Thanks!