Gamespy Can Lick My Hairy Nutsac

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
I WANT GAMESPY ON THEIR KNEES, THEN TO TAKE MY NUTSAC AND COMENCE THE SUCKING OF MY SCROTUM.

i want my posts back

Claw

Weird little hermit on dried frog pills
Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by GoAt
I WANT GAMESPY ON THEIR KNEES (...)

They'll regret their arrogance soon enough, with ForumPlanet bein' a desolated, barren waste. :p

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
Now i'll have a chance to catch up with those that joined before me...and overtake Rukee ( he had 2500 posts at the end of the old forum!!! And had only been here a few months...:eek:

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
FFS

I don't give a flying **** about post counts.

Have a Nice Day :)

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I WANT MY OLD NICK BACK!

btw we are crieing like little babys! lets make nails with heads! ( lol lol lol)

lets sue GSI and lets kick ASS!!!

Claw

Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Re: Toothpaste spooge

Originally posted by Cat Fuzz
Why can't you have your old nick?

Because he was registered at PU or BU already. Although I am sure he could register under his old nick again...
Germans aren't the brightest of races I fear :hmm:

Shin

Ethical Illusionz
Aug 29, 2001
Behind my desk
www.ioerror.co.uk
Re: FFS

Originally posted by Ulukai
I don't give a flying **** about post counts.

Have a Nice Day :)

Exactly :D

NEwayz I h8 fileplanet for their ....ing bs about logging in having 20 pop ups etc before you can finally wait 10 minutes in line for a ....ing dl that takes longer than the slowest server :(

Im really dissappointed!! But hey they got all the good **** :p

Claw

Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
decided to 0wn Bot_40 today. Need 2 more posts.

Claw0.GotoState('SpammingState')

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Re: Re: Toothpaste spooge

Originally posted by Claw

Because he was registered at PU or BU already. Although I am sure he could register under his old nick again...
Germans aren't the brightest of races I fear :hmm:

I dont use any other email beside my actual one. without an new email account i cant reregister. and i think the thumbest germans are still the bavarians... we *Ahem* preußians still 0wn y00