Games you would like to see made on Unreal Engine 3.0?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
K.N.I.F.E said:
Halo 3.
I hope to see EPIC<Microsoft.

Epic < Microsoft? Screw you man. And I'm not kidding.

Microsoft Works is the #1 oxymoron of the year, if you guys didn't know that.

Swerto said:
Halo and unreal are different... and the Halo UT mod is gonna be better than Halo was on the pc........ but well....... they take ferever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i would rather see Bill get his but over turned by epic so.... EPIC>MICROSOFT... Hell even EPIC=MICROSOFT would be funny....

The reason HaloUT hasn't realeased anything for ages is because of the following reasons:

1. We moved websites and some users didn't "catch up" to the new websites.
2. People in their last years in college graduated and "went on" with life.
3. The current members are mainly in the middle of high school and we're
struggling with a bunch of AP courses.
3a. I'm taking AP Chemistry
3b. I'm taking AP European History
3c. I almost run out of time everyday to even post on forums.
3d. :eek: I'm Admin #2 of HaloUT and I don't set a good example for everyone else.
4. Since the old website went down, we lost some development stuff and we don't have time to "re-create" them.
5. Some left because they're tired that nothing's happening.
6. Leaders aren't that great. Me. :eek:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Battel Field on UE3 would be quiet nice! Super realistic looking wars, with true physics and so on with crap!

Ummm Americas Army? shut the hell up!

EPIC[SIZE 1000000] WILL BEAT MICROSOFT AND EA GAMES AND MY KEYBOARD WITH THE STUCK CAPS LOCK BUTTON!

StormHammer

Storminator
gregori said:
Another heretic or hexen is well overdue, it'd be totally sweet on the UE 3.0,

This is about as likely as getting shot in the head by high-velocity popcorn by a pink elephant wearing frilly knickers at 1000 paces.

Raven use Id's engines for their games. Always have, and probably always will.

Nevertheless, it would be nice to see a Heretic 3 game (regardless of engine).

Games that I would like to see made using the UE3 tech would have to include...

A new Jedi Knight game
Rune 2 - it would be awesome

K.N.I.F.E

Dressed in Pink
Jun 4, 2005
In Nathan's base
kevan.org
[SARCASM]I would like to see Unreal Playoffs:The Axon Conflict. It would be about a conflict because Axon is pissed the Necris are using vehicles for ONS and Conquest too. And it would be entirly vehicular condlict besides when you spawn in the hanger and decide to either man a gun, Arvile or pick your vehicle.[/SARCASM]

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
If Microsoft is smart, maybe they'll make the next Halo (not Halo3, I mean Halo4), more....(lack of a better word), "correct". The current Halo's not only run like crap-sticks on both PC and XBOX, but they feel way too slow. I can understand that the Halo series are supposed to be slow and all that, but when I play any of the Halo games, I feel really.....weak. If I'm in 2 ton Spartan armor that has a sense of ELECTRONICS with it, shouldn't I be running faster than the typical UNSC marine?

This is why I joined HaloUT.... Make Halo CORRECTLY using the Unreal Engine.
>.>

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
Already have, with permission from Bungie too! As long as we don't sell it. Well, we're not! It's a free distrobution among Unreal gamers. I mean, that's the point of an Unreal mod, isn't it? To freely distribute among the Unreal community.

I deeply apologize if my more recent posts feel like an advocation of HaloUT, a form of advertisements or something... I'll stop now and consider other games that should be implemented using the Unreal Engine builds.

*ahem*

Anyone remember Starcraft: Ghost? Supposedly it's the SplinterCell of the future, but we don't know if Blizzard Inc. will make the game look pretty enough... It might look better on the Unreal Engine.

whyte.oni

CodeZombie In Training
Nov 4, 2005
Kirkland, WA
respawn-games.com
_Lynx said:
I'd like to see a StarWars-themed RPG (say KotOR3) =) or something ike ES3: Morrowind

Yeah, that would be pretty sweet! If only they did that instead of Mass Effect, which does look fairly good itself. A lightsabre needs realtime controls though, period.