UT2kX [GameMode] FrontLine

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

VendorX

Aug 2, 2010
BXL/Paris
UT2k4 FrontLine - derived from Pariah. Mix Domination and Assault - more like ONS. Make your way to enemy Core and destroy it - be aware, last Capture Point is timed - you need do this quickly...

Inside:
Two original maps - FL-RiverBed and FL-Wasteland
AI support

Limitation:
Beta version
Maps probably needs to be scaled down
!Net not tested!

Installation:
Extract archive content to UT2k4 base directory.
Inside UT2k4FrontLine directory you will find two shortcuts (Play FrontLine and Run FrontLineUED) to play and run editor - make sure, path in Target and Start in corresponds to your UT2k4 installation path.

Note:
I've made this mod long time ago, but never had time to release it. Anyway, have fun ...

Download:
UT2k4FrontLine.rar

Last edited:

VendorX

Aug 2, 2010
BXL/Paris
As always, they are doing just great ... Since only game mechanics was ported, Bots are using the same old good xBot code.

BTW: Forgot to mention, there is a bug in Wasteland map - vehicles will not respawn in second round.

Last edited:

Median12

Mapper
Sep 18, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
As always, they are doing just great ... Since only game mechanics was ported, Bots are using the same old good xBot code.

BTW: Forgot to mention, there is a bug in Wasteland map - vehicles will not respawn in second round.

Why they not re-spawn?

You think it's because you changed the x.game principle?

Check your Level Properties in unrEd

VendorX

Aug 2, 2010
BXL/Paris
Most probably there is some problem with one of the ScriptedTrigger, but because I seriously doubt that this mod will gain on popularity I'm not going to do anything in this direction.