1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gamelist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bulldog1, Aug 30, 2004.

1. bulldog1

bulldog1 New Member

hello

i want to add 1on1 game with the wcg rules to the gamelist but i want that only admin can put this type of game from webadmin and ppl cant vote it from the game can it be done?

btw:
    we r 3 admins on the server and 3 subadmins now when i change the server pass in the game in the web u cant see the pass i just did u cant see the pass at all.
    how the other 2 admin can view the pass that i change if they cant enter the game coz they dont got the pass?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2004
  2. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

To make any game only visible to Admin, look in the game string and set:
    HideVote=True

If you change the Password then you need to email the password to the other admin else there is no point in having a password in the first place :)

3. bulldog1

bulldog1 New Member

can u do in next ver of utvote that admin can see and change the password from the webadmin?
    i think its better?

btw:
    keep doing a great job and 10x