Game ends before it begins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

.:WidowMaker:.

Aug 17, 2003
Visit site
I have posted this on three other forums and have yet to get a response.
Now I'm not sure if mapvote has anything to do with the problem I'm having, but it's really starting to get to me.

I have been running a dedicated Invasion server for some time now. But, lately when it comes time to select a new map through mapvote, it will load the map and do the countdown from 3 to 1. Then when the player is supposed to spawn, the game ends without a single player in the game. It will do this as long as a player is connected to the server. Of course, players can join the server and play the current map with no problems, then it screws up at the end of the match. When everybody leaves it switches maps fine and you can join again.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
Any and all help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thnx

.:WidowMaker:.

Aug 17, 2003
Visit site
I was about to post my ini settings and I figured I would try the fix posted by Imaginos real quick. He was right. Making that simple adjustment fixed the problem. I really appreciate the help. That had been driving me crazy for about a week now.
I now have yet another place to search for answers to my server questions.

Thanks again for all the help guys.