Game controls.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Acid Heartburn

Sep 3, 2005
:rant: :mad: This is so stupid. You have a readme that tells you what the controls do. BUT it doesn't tell you what the controls are. WTF. Its a BIG help to new players yeeeeeeeaah. Could someone please tell me what the controls are to the game? Everytime i roll over i have to spectate and rejoin the match. And i can't use boost or anything.

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
you need to bind the keys in your control menu of Unreal, they are all on at the bottom of the list

settings/input/configure controls then scroll down.

Last edited:

craze

Jan 27, 2005
suggestion, maby we should have the controlls bound when you install unwheel, it would help with people that dont know about controll binds OR add something telling people about this in the readme

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
Yes, in the "Read Me" file would be the ideal place....
But asking about it in a game is how I dound out about it...Not by acting like a jerk on the forum.......

Last edited: