UE3 - UT3 Galtanor's Invasion Help ?? :(

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ecoman15

Nov 28, 2008
Hello all :). I seem to have a problem getting Galt's mod to work. I have extracted everything to the proper places but when I boot up the game the mod will either lock up when I try to go into the mutator screen and it will do it if I try to start instant action. Any insight will be appreciated :).

Ecoman15

Nov 28, 2008
Can someone pls respond to my post. I would really like to get this working. It looks promising but I just want to know if there is something im doing wrong.

PS: Please don't post go look on his website for answers because I did already and its just telling me where the files go which I had already took care of.

|*BILLY$CLINT*|

I make things happen!
Jan 25, 2008
The Moon
Can someone pls respond to my post. I would really like to get this working. It looks promising but I just want to know if there is something im doing wrong.

PS: Please don't post go look on his website for answers because I did already and its just telling me where the files go which I had already took care of.

Response............There is that what you wanted...lol...Sorry I could not help my self...Did you e-mail the guy who made the mod? Usually if you e-mail the person who made the mod they will be more than glad to help you out or at least that has been the case when I have asked people in the past about their code and how to get it working correctly.