Funnybone my a$$!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
Actually if the rumours I heard are correct, Boom will be financing his new soundcard purchase by dancing for dollars.

His "switchweapon" moves alone are worth more than any lap dance.

:)

bullet2.gif

Ms. Troll

The Diamond in the Clan of Spam
--Flag Camper and TDM Grrl for ]LoL[

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
I think my experiences with the Boom dance are the most ph34rsome.

As most of you know, I like to listen to Britney Spears when I frag. She makes me want to kill. So there is nothing more frightening than seeing the Dreaded Boom Shock Combo Dance occur on your screen in PERFECT SYNCH with "Hit Me Baby One More Time."

Boom is OUR Britney. Except with smaller boobs.

bullet2.gif

Ms. Troll

The Diamond in the Clan of Spam
--Flag Camper and TDM Grrl for ]LoL[

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
He he he. I'm gonna have to start recording demos, or playing with "behindview 1" (so I can view my behind).

I'm the only one that doesn't get to see my dancing :(

I was just readings Troll's post and trying to go through (in my mind) what it must look like when I shock combo.

Alt fire - hump thrust
release alt - girly jogging dance
move forward, stop - hump thrust
move back, stop - girly jogging dance
primary fire - wave
release primary - girly jogging dance

OMG!!! Six dance moves every time I do a shock combo!!!! It uses 3 of the four taunts.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

bullet2.gif

Boom, Boom, Boom, let's go back to my room! Where we can do it all night, and I can make you feel right! Oooooooooo!
]LoL[Boom|PuF

[This message has been edited by Boom (edited 06-23-2000).]

E

el Gato|PuF

Boom, you want to view yourself from behind so you could see the bone up your a$$? ;)

You should try it, or do a demo. I fear your dance moves as they make me pi$$ myself laughing. The other night my wife asked me what I was laughing at so loudly. I said, "the Boom dance". :)

E

el Gato|PuF

Boom has better legs. Plus he can drink. What he needs is some back-up dancers.

Hmmm....

I can see the next LOL practice now...

Boom - "One, and two, and thrust, and... NO GATO! I SAID THRUST, NOT SPIN! THRUST! THRUST! THRUST! GET IT RIGHT!"

:)

bullet2.gif

]LoL[ - Free beer is the best beer as long as it's good beer.

GunnerX

2345 Posts
Mar 14, 2000
Canadia
www.gunnerx.com
Are you sure you didn't jump on the flag and it's lodged in there? I could have sworn I saw you glowing!!

bullet2.gif

imu2.gif
[MUTTS]GunnerX

-Ooga Shaka Ooga Ooga, Ooga Shaka Ooga Ooga..

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Here's the picture in my head right now...

Boom dancing around with a flag up his arse.

Reminds me of those little stringed toys on a base where you push the bottom of them and the toy dances. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Jing, I laughed soooo hard when I came back to chat and saw that "Server must be female" comment. You are on a roll my man.

Rumple, one of the female taunts (I think it is Victory1, but I'm not sure) is the "grrrly dance". She puts her arms up over her head and hops from foot to foot. Sooooo cute.

Gato, nice spelunking!! I love this thread.

DedMeat

Dapper Rat
May 9, 2000
Great Britain
I played Boom for the first time a few nights ago and the shock-combo dance is a truely amazing sight, not to mention completely distracting :) Just thinking about it still makes me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.