Funny/Strange XMP screenies :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2004
I forgot to print screen on these 2 but one there was a gun in the air that was shooting then stopped, me and Omni choke saw this.

Same map there was supply units dropping all over the place and 1 was moving around dropping them all few seconds apart.

Same map the admin was testing something and made one of the guys on the map giant size, i couldn't hit him even when he stopped to watch my shoot him and he jumped 30 feet in the air.

This was from a server with a summoner mutator.

Mar 6, 2004
This isn't mine, i just got it from the atari boards (i'll add the link at the bottom)

Shot00069.JPG

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=368187

Aethelgrin

Now playing, EVE Online. Do not disturb.
Apr 6, 2004
France
www.high-on-coffee.org
Last edited:

Ðetta

ºØmníºÐetta
Jan 23, 2004
UK
(GR)Killer) said:
Belier said for someone to copy this so i did..detta did bad :lol:

(Ya momo's know I was only fooling around! I jugga' fragged myself 2x!)

Seeing as how posting SS of less the stellar scores seems to be considered funny...

Killer1.jpg

Stick with it...
Killer2.jpg

Getting better...

Killer3.jpg

They grow up so fast!

Killer4.jpg

^ And one of you killing yourself (again) in a 3vs1 @ your arty node! - Nade spam is teh baddd!

& Remember....

Killer5.jpg

Play nice killer. :p

Disclamer: The above post was in jest, no harm or insult is intended.

Dragon_Myr

Mar 4, 2004
takwu said:
match on Lowlands started for a few minutes, and all of a sudden APAUX told everyone to look up above blue base...
After some instructions I saw what he saw... a UFO in the sky.
Took some shots of it. The close up is from spectator free camera.
I launched a server afterwards and it's not there. So it must be a one-off bug.

I get that exact same error 4 times as worse when playing Sky Islands and I can't figure out what's causing it. I even deleted and then recreated all the winged turrets. @_@ it's a net bug

-Myr

Mar 6, 2004
Ðetta said:
(Ya momo's know I was only fooling around! I jugga' fragged myself 2x!)

Seeing as how posting SS of less the stellar scores seems to be considered funny...

Killer1.jpg

Stick with it...
Killer2.jpg

Getting better...

Killer3.jpg

They grow up so fast!

Killer4.jpg

^ And one of you killing yourself (again) in a 3vs1 @ your arty node! - Nade spam is teh baddd!

& Remember....

Killer5.jpg

Play nice killer. :p

Disclamer: The above post was in jest, no harm or insult is intended.

Next time show pics of me beating you ;) and pics of my good games ;) but like i said...detta pwns me :(

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
"Killer killed himself"
LOL
gj Detta

and dude... you recovered an arti, stole one, and then recovered another while carrying one... all before the first message disappears oO

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
you cant cap 2 artis in such short time unless your teamate drops one right by your node
unless on that stupid map on myu... :D

Ðetta

ºØmníºÐetta
Jan 23, 2004
UK
(GR)Killer said:
Next time show pics of me beating you ;) and pics of my good games ;) but like i said...detta pwns me :(

I have a whole load of pix showing games we have both been in...
I'm not sure any of them meet the above criteria but I would be happy to post them to...

Sides, I'm only teasing ya, lil Karma Smack. :rolleyes:

& errr.....congrats phalanx?

Mar 6, 2004
Ðetta said:
I have a whole load of pix showing games we have both been in...
I'm not sure any of them meet the above criteria but I would be happy to post them to...

Sides, I'm only teasing ya, lil Karma Smack. :rolleyes:

& errr.....congrats phalanx?
Post em all ;) and i'm only teasing you, if i was serious you'd know it :)

Mar 6, 2004
takwu said:
"Killer killed himself"
LOL
gj Detta

and dude... you recovered an arti, stole one, and then recovered another while carrying one... all before the first message disappears oO

Oh yeah, i'm king of killing myself, once i killed myself 29 times with 28 on purpose. I can use a shock lance on someone who's 10 feet away and it says i kill myself.

Last edited:

Ðetta

ºØmníºÐetta
Jan 23, 2004
UK
(GR)Killer said:
Oh yeah, i'm king of killing myself, once i killed myself 29 times with 28 on purpose. I can use a shock lance on someone who's 10 feet away and it says i kill myself.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.