Funny/Strange XMP screenies :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley Davidson

Oct 8, 2003
Visit site
Ok, ok so everyone has pwnt themselves before maybe even once a week :lol: but this takes the cake. The case here was my ISP had something goof in the area and I lost my connection for about 20-25 seconds so I lagged out and then jumped back in, somehow all this time the server is still receiving my packets so here I am looking at myself in game...it's kinda strange :eek: so I did the natural thing and blasted myself with a rocket and down he/I went :lol: so there ya have it.

Attachments

• Shot12.jpg
    Shot12.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
well i have many screenies, but here is one that i think is especially funny, and it happened on a practice session.... when i was in a clan....

Attachments

• Shot00005.JPG
    Shot00005.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 75

Oh_Duh

{NB}Tenacity
Feb 24, 2004
:lol: Don't you just love it when this happens. :( :lol:

Not sure everyone will know what this is and it is courtesy of Omega during 1 on 1 gee thanks bud. :lol:

Attachments

• Game Time Up.jpg
    Game Time Up.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

chipmunk

(NBK-Daft)
Nov 26, 2003
MA
www.clan-nbk.com
gutblow.jpg

;)

Zetto

XMP Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2004
Uhm, Daft, me and PRG actually posted the super-kills a while ago... check page 2 of this thread :D Raptor of death is funny, how did ya do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.