1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

funny glitch

Discussion in 'General' started by linuxmaier, Sep 23, 2004.

1. linuxmaier

linuxmaier New Member

this glitch excited me because it allowed me to get some great screen shots. i probably installed unwheel incorrectly, but ill try to explain. i acess unwheel through the main game's instant action menue. i did BA and choose mountain city. the level, of course, had no one but me in it, and i screwed around for a while. when time ran out, unreal chose a deathmatch level as the next map. i didn't get to bring a car in Grendle Keep, but when i choose 3rd person, the camera was free moving! i could look at the whole of my master chief skin, and get some great screen shots! this is the funniest on because i found out about a smiley face on the flak cannon ball.

Attached Files:

2. linuxmaier

linuxmaier New Member

i hate the size limit. i had to crop my image down to a fourth of it's original size to fit it in.

3. ProjectX

ProjectX Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps

Yeah you need to set a default map list to stop it doing that

4. Ravu al Hemio

Ravu al Hemio Comes, fixes, leaves.

Honestly, ProjectX, I'd love to see you create a default maplist to make the forum configuration accept bigger files :D

linuxmaier, I recommend to use JPG instead of BMP. It takes up less space so you can post bigger files. By the way, there is an [​IMG] button at the end of your post; you can make good use of it.

5. JACK SH!T

JACK SH!T Evil Genius in a Nutshell

that was in UT classic as well.
    I noticed a texture glitch while playing rabbit/volcano. There is a piller in the middle of the raceway (I'd post a screen shot of it, but geocities doen't allow hot-linking. I'll post a pic of it later on my site) that if you're going around the map counter-clockwise, crash into it. You go inside of the piller and no one can see you, or take the flag from you ;)

6. ProjectX

ProjectX Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps

Lol I meant for his problem (I looked at the image)

7. linuxmaier

linuxmaier New Member

it's not a problem. it's a boon. how else can i get great screen shots like that?