Function Suggest Attack/Defense Style???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Papapishu

我是康
Jun 18, 2001
void
www.vovoid.com
Bot AI.
Tha bot asks what the weaponn thinks is the best way of using it, and the weapon suggests by returning a number...
I dunno what it means, but I bet you can look it up in the bot class or weaponclass or something.
(It could mean like 0.0=melee,1.0=longrange o something but I don't say it does...

EasyRaider

Crazy coder
Sep 21, 2001
Norway
The UT_Eightball class explains some AI stuff pretty well. Basically, the functions return a number telling the bots how aggressive they should be (approach/back off) when using the weapon.

usaar33

Un1337
Mar 25, 2000
Unknown
www.UsAaR33.com
It acts as a "modulation" to a bot's combat style. Bots attacking check suggestattackstyle() and defending, well you get the picture... :)

higher numbers mean bots charge more, lower ones mean bots retreat/stay at distance...