UT2kX Full-Spectrum Sunshine gametype mutators

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Silver_Ibex

Feb 27, 2001
This originally started as a movement mutator to help test paintball field design ideas, and it eventually evolved into a new colorful version of zoom instagib.

It has been sitting on my hard drive all summer, so I decided that I should probably get the files together and release it for others to enjoy.

Special thanks to Wormbo and meowcat for help with code.

-= Description =-
Included in this release is an example CTF map, and the following two mutators

Full-Spectrum Sunshine Players: this mutator adds more realistic character world interaction and light FX, new colorful tag hit FX, and better bot behavior.

Full-Spectrum Sunshine InstaTag: basically this is Zoom InstaGib arena with a new style of InstaGib rifle that shoots a spectrum coil beam.

The download link
http://www.uskaarj.com/Zips/Full-Spectrum_Sunshine.zip

:D

Attachments

• Shot00101.jpg
    Shot00101.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Shot00087crop.jpg
    Shot00087crop.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Shot00107.jpg
    Shot00107.jpg