Frigis???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

When will the new UW be out ?

• when sniperman adds all hosted maps to redirect

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
what map is "Frigis",where do I d/l it from, and again (hate to keep bitchin' about this, but......) why isn't it on redirect???:chainsaw:
I can't fint it on fileworks (Beyondunreal) or the UW forums....now I can't join the server again.....

Last edited:

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
LoL @ answer #5 :lol: Did I ever install that map on the server??? I can't remember.... lol

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
$n][pErMan said:
LoL @ answer #5 :lol: Did I ever install that map on the server??? I can't remember.... lol
yeah, you must have just done it.....PX had a cool map that he posted (I think it was PX) about 5-6 months ago. I don't have it anymore, and forgot the name, but it seemed pretty cool! It was a race map...not alot of features to it, but it was a fast track, and a wide track. might be alot of fun with the faster cars. Anyone remember the map? I never saw it on a server, but I d/l it from the forums (it was around the time I uploaded some of my songs to jerdaygo's ftp). I thought my song "Eight Leged Allyway" fit it rather well....ofcourse I'm a bit bias to that LOL :lol:
Also, who made "Silverock"???? That map would be sick with banked curves, and take out some (not all) of the doglegs, and you start in the right direction :lol: !! Heck, now that I think about it....All the UW maps should be rethought and banked curves added.

I see StevenHorton's maps bringing UW to new hights (Suicide2 with banks?). Perhaps a BA version of "Lost Gods" with something like quick sand to bog you down (shallow water colored/textured like sand=quicksand)?
Heck, I don't know....Geuss I need to try making UW maps....I have ideas, but.......teach an old dog new tricks?????possable i geuss.....

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
silverrock was made by my brother, with help from me. I'm doing a reverse version and i've fixed the starting problem of the original and shrank it to better improve the action. Yes, it is based on the Silverstone raceway in England.

That other map 5-6 months ago might have been UWRC-Face, which was facing worlds with a figure of 8? no?

oh and that shot of caribbean on the front page is a shot of the old map, the new one (as you've seen) has much improved graphics and a race boundary so you can't just offroad it and cut corners. BTW Shrimp the new one is up on the FTP.

craze

Jan 27, 2005
JS, you are mean... why dose everybody dwell on that, cant we all just get along?(like thatt'l ever happen :p lol)(i voted #5)

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
ProjectX said:
silverrock was made by my brother, with help from me. I'm doing a reverse version and i've fixed the starting problem of the original and shrank it to better improve the action. Yes, it is based on the Silverstone raceway in England.

That other map 5-6 months ago might have been UWRC-Face, which was facing worlds with a figure of 8? no?

oh and that shot of caribbean on the front page is a shot of the old map, the new one (as you've seen) has much improved graphics and a race boundary so you can't just offroad it and cut corners. BTW Shrimp the new one is up on the FTP.
You made the Face map for me by request on the last UW, not MSU ;) I thought you made the map I'm thinking of, but I could be wrong.......I'll dig aroung for it, I'm sure I might find it :rolleyes:

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
JACK SH!T said:
You made the Face map for me by request on the last UW, not MSU ;) I thought you made the map I'm thinking of, but I could be wrong.......I'll dig aroung for it, I'm sure I might find it :rolleyes:

are you thinking of trainrace? If so that was Steve

or Furrowdashrally? that was jerdaygo.

These are the only racey maps i can remember being released in the last 6 months.

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
you mean this one ?

frigiscopy7gq.jpg

found here>http://www.bigupload.com/php/download.php?id_upload=D3EB9A92

from thread>http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=168059&highlight=merry+christmas

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
JamesBong said:
nope...I'm not sure it was a PX map. It was a race track type map, both sides had "Jersey walls" (walls to keep you on the track), and there was verry spars detail outside of the track.
I remember someone commenting on it that it was too wide, and that they could make the whole track/race at top speed and not hit the wall (like that's a bad thing).
I haven't had time to search for it yet, but I will.
I think (pretty sure) it was built by someone on the UW team. Who besides SH, PX, And Shrimp made maps for UW?
I'll search for it tonight

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
anyone have a screenie of yuletide?

I do need to d/l frigis, is that the map/link?

craze

Jan 27, 2005
that map ur thinking of, wasnt it steves new oval map? i think MB made the comment about not hitting the walls...

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
craze said:
that map ur thinking of, wasnt it steves new oval map? i think MB made the comment about not hitting the walls...
no, no, no......it was posted about 3-4 months ago....maybe longer, but it's for MSU
Jerdago, if you still have the files, look and see when I uploaded my music to your ftp. The map I'm thinking of was released just befor that.

Snipe.......sorry, think I crashed the server....:( I was trying diffrent cars on the oval.....sorry.....:(

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
JACK SH!T said:
no, no, no......it was posted about 3-4 months ago....maybe longer, but it's for MSU
Jerdago, if you still have the files, look and see when I uploaded my music to your ftp. The map I'm thinking of was released just befor that.

Snipe.......sorry, think I crashed the server....:( I was trying diffrent cars on the oval.....sorry.....:(

I will try to look among my files and see if I can find what you are seeking. Was it on my ftp?

Last edited: