1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Free Pinnacle Station for Mass Effect PC

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fuzzle, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Fuzzle

Fuzzle spam noob

Worked a charm for me, if you count having to fake my IP being in americaland in order to redeem the coupon. If that's the case for anybody else, check out this post.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1016688

As for the DLC itself, it's really average. I'd be pretty miffed if I had been looking forward to it and shelled out cash for it. It's basically 4 different arena modes (Timed and kill-based survival, king of the hill, time trial) on 3 different maps each, plus a "scenario" at the end.
    It all just doesn't feel very thought through in terms of spawn patterns and difficulty, and is either too easy or plain frustrating without ever feeling challenging.

Edit: After you beat it, you get an apartment which let's you replenish medigel and grenades (latter which I think isn't available anywhere else), and a system which basically boils down to gambling for gear. The gambling is pretty cool and an excellent money sink for subsequent playthroughs. I've gotten some better-than-spectre-weapons from it.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  2. Wulff

Wulff Bola Gun fun anyone?

I already played Pinnacle Station, and it isn't worth 5 dollars.

3. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

But it is worth nothing :) I just did this. Thanks for the tip!

4. Wulff

Wulff Bola Gun fun anyone?

Yep, might as well get a legal copy of it for free, it does work.