FragBU test. Friday, June 4th, 2010

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
This will probably be a one night test to see how many of you truly want to play UT3 and FragBU again, so join up and let's frag.

FragBU: Friday Test night June 4th

IRC: #fragbu on irc.enterthegame.com
Teamspeak: beyondunreal.com
Check out the FragBU Page for FragBU information, rules, and more!​

Server:
[align=right] [/align]Bomb's CTF Chicago - Password = fragbutest
Look for the server under CTF, or connect by IP: open 68.232.177.123?password=fragbutest in the console
Gametypes available via map vote

Required Content:

Extra Content:

Since this isn't our server and we're only using it for a short amount of time, the password will not be in effect until 5 pm EST and it will be removed at midnight. Until that time, the server is still going to be public, configured to non-FragBU standards and it may have 32 bots on it. :D

cu@ server

Last edited:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Sunday night? That might actually work out better this weekend. I'll try to get on around 8-9pm. Oh, and you might want to modify the dates in the body of the first post.;)

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Sunday night? That might actually work out better this weekend. I'll try to get on around 8-9pm. Oh, and you might want to modify the dates in the body of the first post.;)
It's tonight actually, for some reason the clock on my system was off by a few days and the info bit was a cut and paste job at 4:30 in the morning, I wasn't really paying attention to it. :c

I'm also cleaning up the thread to get rid of the Sunday stuff. :p

Last edited:

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
I can't connect to it.

Edit: Was just one for a quick game. Was fun, but the latency was far too high for me to really achieve anything other than spam rockets. Still, first thing I did was kill Emerald twice and cap the flag regardless xD

I did also manage to overtake my own rocket and kill myself a couple of times.

Then I got disconnected.

Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
I was just on and I had a great time shooting bots and players down in CTF-Face :D I kept getting streams of announcements, like "Head shot! Head shot! Head shot! Double Kill! Killing Spree!" :D
But generally bots are kinda-sorta weak, at least for me. They could do with some more skill levels.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
No, not at all, you just were pretty inaccurate, but still had good evasive manoeuvres. I had quite a ping as well, it was funny to see that I actually had to lead the targets when shooting with the Sniper Rifle!